Special Operational Equipment (SOE) Tailored Logistics Support (TLS) Program
Get Your SOE Orders in Before Year End 2021!
Our dedicated account managers are ready to help you create your wishlists and submit your orders in preparation for Government Fiscal Year End! Contact us to see how easy SupplyCore can make your Year End ordering experience!
Execute your mission.
As your SOE TLS partner, we can source and deliver what you want,
when you need it, at the best possible price.
SupplyCore is honored to be a Prime Vendor on the Defense Logistics Agency’s SOE TLS Program. As a proven supply chain integrator with more than 30 years of experience managing complex contracts in support of the DoD, DLA, GSA, DoS, and the military services, we are ready to be your source for:
- Survival Gear and Equipment Kits
- Tactical Equipment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Protective Eyewear and Vision Enhancing Equipment
- Escalation of Force Equipment
- Visit Board Search and Seizure (VBSS)
- Scuba Gear and Diving Equipment
- Thermal Protection Equipment
- Surface Supplied Diving Equipment
- Communication Devices
- Compressors and Air Purification Systems
- Hyperbaric Instrumentation & Equipment and Saturation Equipment
- Lifesaving/Search and Rescue Equipment
- Air Crew Support and Flight Deck Safety Items
- Underwater Tools
- Load Carrying Equipment
- Lethality Support Items
- Mountain Climbing Equipment
Not yet registered for the SOE TLS Program?
HOW TO ORDER WITH SUPPLYCORE
All orders are processed using MILSTRIP requisitions or Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs).
DLA Troop Support sends a price notification that your FOPOC then approves and returns to DLA with your funding information
SupplyCore receives award from DLA Troop Support and you receive your order
Advantages of the SOE TLS Program
Ease of funding
Brand and Model-Specific Ordering
Simple Procurement Process
Ability to respond to urgent requirements globally
Thank you to our key suppliers:
Fill out the form below and one of our team members will be in touch shortly!
Make sure to ask to speak to your SOE representative.