Website Terms and Conditions of Use
(Date of Last Revision: January 4, 2018)
Thank you for visiting SupplyCore, Inc. (“SupplyCore,” “we,” or “us”) and our Site www.supplycore.com which is owned and operated by SupplyCore. The Site provides informational content related to SupplyCore’s products and services (the “Services”).
User Registration/Requesting Information
Certain users may be able to register, create an account or otherwise provide information in order to access certain features of the Site. If so, you may choose a
SupplyCore or its licensors own all trademarks and service marks appearing on the Site. The unauthorized use or misuse of these trademarks and service marks is prohibited. You may not use the contents of the Site in any manner or for any purpose that would constitute
Your Communications to the Site
The following activities are expressly prohibited from the Site:
- Creating a username in violation of anyone’s trade secret, copyright, or
other intellectual property right.
- Creating a username that contains offensive content. Offensive content may include, but is not limited to, obscene language, obscene references, threatening or harassing messages or defamatory statements.
- Using or submitting any offensive content including, but not limited to, obscene language, obscene references, obscene images, threatening or harassing messages, or defamatory statements.
- Engaging in activity that compromises the Site. Such activity may include, but is not limited to hacking, IP attacks, worms, viruses, spamming, phishing, cancel bots, Trojan horses, and mail bombing or crashing.
- Engaging in any activity designed to impede the use of the Site by other users, including overloading and flooding.
- Framing or deep linking into the Site.
- Accessing the Site by means of
automated process, spiders, bots or similar device.
Federal and State Laws
When using the Site or when using any other media provided by SupplyCore, you must obey all applicable federal, state and local laws. Any use of the Site that violates any applicable laws will be grounds for discontinuing your rights to access the Site.
Term and Conditions of Sale
To the extent that you are purchasing goods or services from SupplyCore through the Site, your purchase will be subject to SupplyCore’s terms and conditions of sale. The terms and conditions of sale will be presented to you in connection with your purchase. Specific terms related to the purchase (such as warranty rights, payment terms, indemnities and limitations of liability) will be set forth in the terms and conditions of sale. Please review the terms and conditions of sale thoroughly prior to completing your purchase. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of sale, then please refrain from purchasing the goods or services or contact an authorized SupplyCore sales agent to discuss the terms and conditions of sale.
Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH IT AND ANY REFERENCED THIRD-PARTY SITES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. INFORMATION REGARDING THIRD-PARTY GOODS OR SERVICES IS SUPPLIED AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU AND THEIR LISTING ON THE SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SPONSORSHIP, AFFILIATION, PARTNERSHIP, OR ENDORSEMENT OF THE THIRD PARTY GOODS OR SERVICES.
BY PROVIDING THE SERVICES ON THE SITE,
Limitation of Liability
THE LIABILITY OF
IN NO EVENT WILL THE
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the SupplyCore Parties for any and all claims, demands, actions, liability, fines, penalties
The Site may contain links to other third-party Sites. Such third-party sites are maintained by persons or organizations over which SupplyCore exercises no control. SupplyCore expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content or results from your use of such third-party links. All third party sites are provided in their AS-IS condition.
SupplyCore respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide SupplyCore’s copyright agent with the following information.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The location on the Site of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your address, telephone number
- A statement that your claim of infringement is based on a good faith belief; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Typographical Errors. Information on the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We attempt to make the Site’ postings as accurate as possible, but SupplyCore does not warrant the content of the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
303 North Main Street, Suite 800
Rockford, Illinois 61107